South Atlanta Civic League
Monday, February 3, 2014
Meeting opened by Josh Noblitt with a moment of silence.
Meeting Minutes Taken By Kore Bridges
- Jeff Glazier present from Atlanta Police Department, 20 years experience, covered Zone 3 from 1994-
- 1998. Jeff Glazier is replacing Major Cavender.
- Property crimes are down and violent crime is down. APD using Minority Report style software to
- predict future crimes.
- Claire Farley Zone 3 prosecutor was present and pledged to take on tow truck case that occurred during
- winter storm in January.
- Chris Mccord informed everyone to take tires for tire round up on Dorothy Street.
- Sheryl Bennet was present and spoke about beautification and tire round up.
- Any code violations can be sent to email@example.com or call 404-330-6039
- Voted on 2014 Budget, Budget approved 11-0
- Russell Hopson voted to Permanent Vice President
- Presidents Party February 16th
- Pancake Social March 8th
- Longtime South Atlanta resident Alfred Allen in the hospital.
- Jorge Epss of the J Spot store raised concern about a large sinkhole on his property.
Last modified: February 14, 2014